Converting Straight Pussy
I stared down at my feet, spaced out, waiting in line to hand the bouncer my ID and pay the entrance fee. I started to wonder if I was actually going to go through with this, if I really was going to go against my strict Christian upbringing and finally experiment, to commit the ultimate sin. I had just broken up with my boyfriend; we had gone to church together and had been together since high school. We were expected to get married, and I knew he was thinking about proposing, but I wasn›t ready. It wasn›t that I didn›t love him, it was when he brought up the topic of getting married, it made me realize something. If I got married, then that would be it for the rest of my life, I would never get to experience others. I would never get to experience women.
It was a curiosity that plagued me, I had never had a crush on a girl, never had been romantically interested, but sexually... I thought about it a lot. I imagined holding a woman›s breast in my hand, her hard nipples brushing against my palm. I wanted her breast in my mouth, I wanted to suck her sweet flesh. I felt my core heat just thinking about it. I was on a mission tonight, to find a girl to go home with. I put on the shortest flowy skirt I could find, a cowl neck shirt with an open back held together by strings of gold chain, the fabric was slightly see though, my nipples visible. I dripped with sex, my hormones raging; I was fucking someone tonight and I wanted everyone to know it, so I came to gay club, where I wouldn›t have to worry about trying to figure out if a girl was gay or not.
I stepped forward as the line moved, the wind blowing up my short skirt, exposing my ass and white lace underwear. I didn›t bother holding it down, I wanted people to see, I wanted them to desire me. I gave the bouncer my cards and paid my dews. He opened the door, music spilling out of the building so loudly it was like a pop bottle shaken up and twisting the cap off. I looked around the place, men dancing on men, women on women, in the corner I swore a girl had her fingers inside another as their sides were to me. The girl›s head resting on the other›s shoulder, a look of ecstasy on her face. The girl stood behind her, one hand on the other girl›s neck, and the other snaked around her body, disappearing into the waistband of the girl›s skirt.
It was like watching live porn as I couldn›t take my eyes off them. My nipples hardened, perking up ready to be handled, my pussy throbbed as my juices pooled in my underwear, the lace doing almost nothing to keep it in as I felt my thighs slick. Fingers deep in her pussy, the brunette looked right at me. Normally I would avert my eyes, pretend I wasn›t looking, but something kept me there, our eyes locked. She smirked, pulling her hand out and bringing her fingers to her mouth. She slowly licked them, sucked on them, all the while holding my gaze. She bit the other girl›s neck before spinning her around and planted a wet kiss on her lips, the other responded, hungry for more. I moaned slightly, my lips parting in approval. She broke eye contact and I was finally released from her spell.
«Shit I need a drink,» I murmured heading to the bar like I was in a desert and it was the only watering hole around. I grasped the edge of the bar, my head cloudy with arousal.
«Can I get you anything to drink?» A very flamboyant muscled gay asked from behind the bar. I hesitated for a moment, clearly still bothered. «Honey, you need a shot, maybe two. Don›t think I didn›t see you eye fucking those women. Hell you might as well have joined them with how unapologetically you were watching. Bitch I could smell your cunt from here.»
Embarrassed, my cheeks turned red, his bluntness shocking. «Sorry, it›s my first time.» I stammered the words out, barely able to look at him.
He looked at me, hand on his hip, his expression saying, «duh». He stamped his lips and rolled his eyes as he turned around to the back wall grabbing a bottle of liquor. As he set the bottle on the counter, he grabbed two shot glasses out and set them in front of me. «Girl, I know it›s your first time here. I›ve never seen you before and regulars don›t stare, they join in.» He poured the liquor.
«No, I mean it›s my first time at a bar.» He stopped pouring and looked at me.
«Okay now that makes sense. Your virgin lesbian pussy was practically screaming ‹fuck me.›» He shook his head and finished pouring. I didn›t have a response, he was right. I wanted someone to fuck me, it would have been easier to just say it. He passed the drinks over to me. «Two shots of Jameson.»
«Make that three.» A girl came up next to me and winked. It was the brunette. She handed her card to him and paid for all three.
«Thank you, but you didn›t have to pay for mine.» I didn›t know what else to say. She was so beautiful and I was so mortified.
She grabbed one glass, «Don›t worry, you can pay me back later. For the drinks, and the show.» She downed the shot.
I still couldn›t respond, like an idiot I grabbed both drinks in each hand and downed both one after the other. The bartender shook his head, but the girl seemed to thoroughly enjoy my mortification. She stepped closer, a smile on her face that looked almost menacing. She reached around me, tracing her fingers up the back of my thigh and across my ass. She squeezed slightly, drawing her fingers in between the lace of my panties. She leaned over, bringing her lips against my ear. I closed my eyes, a breath escaping me. «I›ve already ordered an uber for us. Just you and me at my place.» She snapped my panties before pulling away.
«I want to, but you should know I›ve never been with a woman before.» My body yearned for her touch and I prayed she would be okay with it, but the look she gave me showed she was more than okay with it.
«Converting straight pussy is my specialty.» She grabbed my hand and drug me out of the club, a black SUV waiting outside. We got in the back seat and slid to the other side behind the driver.
He looked at us once before taking off. «My apartment isn›t far, about 10 minutes.» She rested her hand on my thigh, her fingers tracing circles, my skin felt on fire where she touched. With each circle, her fingers drew closer to my core. My sex dripped with need. I adjusted myself and took the opportunity to put my hand on her thigh. I wasn›t as slow as she, as I drew my nails gently up her inner thigh, came back down before going up her thigh and onto her lower stomach. I drug my hand down the middle, closer to her pussy. Her skin was so smooth, I felt no hair, and no panties. I look into her eyes, shocked she›d be so bold as to not wear any underwear.
The story continues… read the rest here.

Comments
Post a Comment